Autumn Tabletop Decor Placecard by Stamping Gear™
Create placecards that match your decor to impress your Thanksgiving guests.
Designed by Arlene Loabach, courtesy of EK Success®.
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Gear Intro Set
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Gear Cling Stamp Set - Fossil Leaves
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Scissors
- Craft Paint - Light Sage and Medium Sage
- Ink - Pumpkin
- Cardstock - Brown Textured and White
- Jute Twine
- Marker (or Pen)
Fold a 4"x4½" piece of the brown cardstock in half to make a top-folded card.
Apply the Light Sage paint to the lower portion of the birch tree leaf image. Add the Medium Sage paint to the upper portion of the stamp.
Position and stamp onto the left side of a 2"x3¾" piece of white cardstock.
Use the pumpkin ink on all outer edges.
Wrap and tie a piece of the jute twine around the card front.