Autumn Recipe Book
Here is a fun way to display your most cherished autumn recipes - all while bringing the feel of the changing season, complete with rustling leaves right into your kitchen.
Designed by Kathy Dobson, courtesy of Die Cuts with a View®.
- Die Cuts with a View® Photoreal Seasons Stack
- Stand-Up Photo Album with Rings
- Brown Ribbon Assortment including: 1/4", 3/8" and 5/8" widths (Longest pieces approx. 24")
- Seasonal Rub-Ons
- Alphabet Stickers
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Hole Punch (slightly larger than rings)
- Paper Trimmer
Take out 2 coordinating prints. Set one aside.
Separate photo album from rings. Set sheet protectors aside.
Using the cover and back section of the photo album as a template, trace around both with your pencil so that you will have exactly enough to cover both pieces (will need 3 pieces total to cover the front and both sides of the back). Cut out. Cover the front side of the photo album cover as well as the front and back sides of the back cover. Punch holes in the appropriate places so that they will slide back onto rings.
Adhere two pieces of coordinating brown ribbon directly to front, tucking excess around onto the back. Embellish the front with desired rub-ons and alphabet sticker sayings.
While top section is off, meaure, cut and attach amount needed to cover base of album stand. **Tip: if possible, remove section of rings that attaches the base for easier application. Finish off base by adhering the ribbon around the outside edge.
Put album parts back onto the rings. Tie a ribbon in the knot to the left ring.
Finish off book by slipping your most delectable recipes into the different page protectors.
- Change this up to match your current season
- If your album doesn't have a "hard cover" (i.e. with little flexibility or flatness), cut out pieces of mat board or chipboard to make a more solid cover.