Autumn Turkey Cookies
Designed by Wilton®
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton 3-Pc. Harvest Cutter Set
- Wilton 9-Pc. Leaves and Acorns Nesting Cutter Set
- Wilton Tips: 2, 3, 4, 352
- Wilton Piping Gel
- Wilton Brush Set
- Wilton 20 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton Round Comfort Grip Cutter
- Wilton Sugars: Orange, Yellow, Red Sugars
- Wilton Icing Colors: Christmas Red, Brown, Black, Kelly Green
- Wilton Spatula
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Chocolate Roll-Out Cookie Dough
1. Roll out chocolate cookie dough and cut out turkey.
2. Cut tail feathers off cookie before baking.
3. Roll out plain cookie dough and use largest maple leaf cutter from set to cut feathers for turkey.
4. Use Round Comfort Grip Cutter for cookie base.
5. Bake and cool all cookies.
6. Brush a ¼ in. line of piping gel around edge of leaf cookie for tail feathers and sprinkle with yellow sugars; repeat process for orange sugars.
7. Brush center with pipe gel and sprinkle with red sugar.
8. Use tip 352 to pipe brown wings.
9. Use tip 2 to pipe brown beak and tip 4 to pipe red wattle.
10. Use tip 3 to pipe black eye pupils.
11. Use tip 3 and red icing to attach turkey to tail feathers.
12. Spatula ice round cookie in green icing and position turkey.