- Container of Water
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Hole Punch
- Ceramcoat® Acrylic Paint - Lisa Pink
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Ribbon of Choice
- Crayola® Markers
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Cardboard Paper Towel Tube
- Fine Motor
- Paint paper towel roll and let dry.
- Decorate with stickers or foam shapes. Write desired message with marker.
- Punch a hole at both ends of the roll. Tie paper ribbon to the holes for the child to display at home. For younger students, let the paper ribbons dangle in the air.
Craft NotesTry using construction paper, scrapbook paper or wrapping paper to cover the paper towel rolls.
Adult supervision is always required.