BFF Bendy Bracelet
- Bendy Bracelet Kit
- Baking Sheet- Clay Dedicated
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Crayola® Glitter Glue
- Hirschberg Acrylic Jewels
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
Knead hot pink clay for 2 minutes then roll into about an 8-inch long log. Roll it flat with the roller tool.
Wrap the strip of clay around the bracelet form, press the ends together and smooth the seam.
- ADULT: Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275º F (130º C) for 15 minutes per ¼-inch (6mm) of thickness. Do not use in microwave oven. Do not exceed the above temperatures or recommended baking time. Baking should be completed by an adult.
Let cool completely before removing from the form.
Use the glitter glue pen to write "BFF" and glue jewels in place.
Be sure to clean hands and tools before starting your project.
Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces.
Start with lighter colors and work your way down to darker colors, to avoid discoloring the clay.
Make the bracelets thin; they will be more flexible and you can make more of them with the amount of clay in the kit. Save scraps, they can be mixed to make more bracelets.
The bracelet form can be used over and over. For best results, cover the bracelet form with disposable foil for easy release.
Wash hands after working with clay.
Adult supervision is required at all times.