BOO 12"x12" Scrapbook Page by K&Company™
This quick and easy border made from K&Company layered accents is just the right touch to show off all your Halloween photos!
Designed by Kathy Fesmire, courtesy of EK Success®
- K&Company™ Layered Accents – Spooktacular Candy and Characters, KP Halloween, Spooktacular Words and Pumpkins, and Ghostly Greetings
- Sticko® Stickers – Black Block Alpha
- EK Success® Punches – 2¼" Scalloped Circle and 1¾" Circle
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Curvy Cutter Circle Template
- EK Success® Curvy Cutter Cutting Tool
- HERMA® Dotto® Dry Adhesive Dispenser, Permanent
- Cardstock – Green, Orange, White, Black and Purple
- Binder Clip
Cut white cardstock to 11¾"x11¾" and adhere to black 12"x"12 cardstock.
Cut green cardstock to 3"x12" strip, add orange border strip to the back of the right edge and adhere to page as shown.
Add orange and black ribbon to border and adhere ends to page back.
Cut purple cardstock to 7"x8" and adhere to page.
Mat photos in white and orange as shown and adhere to page.
Add ribbon and sticker to focal photo, tucking ribbon under smaller photo as shown.
Add Layered Accent stickers and buttons to create border.
Use Curvy Cutter to cut green rings.
Punch white cardstock and add to ring center in title. Add skull accent to title.
Place remaining sticker letters to complete page title.
Punch journaling circle from green and scalloped circle from white and add to photos as shown.
Add remaining rings and spider sticker to page. Use pen to draw spider web.
Add ribbon and sticker to focal photo as shown, tucking ribbon edge under smaller photo.
Tie sticker to binder clip with ribbon and clamp to page to complete.