Baby Boy Layout Page
Celebrate your new arrival with this precious layout.
Designed by Terri Glick for me & my BIG ideas®.
- me & my BIG ideas® Cape Cod 12" Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Watercolor Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® First Bloom Patterned 12" Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Renee -Baby Boy Chipboard Stickers
- me & my BIG ideas® Nest-Grandma Soft Spoken™ Embellishments
- Paper Trimmer
Use gray/white stripe paper from Cape Cod paper pad as backer.
Trim blue patterned paper from the Watercolor pad 5” x 6” and adhere vertically near the bottom right corner of page.
Cut 5” green dot circle and adhere slightly overlapping blue towards top of page.
Trim green patterned paper 5” square and adhere overlapping circle.
Add 4” square photo centered onto green pattern.
Cut second 5” circle from yellow patterned paper, place bottom left edge as shown and trip off excess to edge of page.
Using same circle do the same but slightly smaller and lower on the right bottom corner.
Add 3” x 4” photo towards right bottom corner overlapping blue and yellow papers.
Add “precious BABY boy” chipboard stickers to create title between both photos on top right of page.
Add additional chipboard stickers as shown and Soft Spoken™ embellishments to complete page.