Back Pack Tags
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Blue
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Red
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Orange
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Yellow
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Assorted Beads of Choice
- Fine Motor
- Read through the instructions on the Model Magic® before molding.
- Create your shapes with different colors of Model Magic. Use the end of a paint brush to make a small hole at one end of your shape for hanging. Let air dry.
- Cut a piece of chenille stem and place it through the hole in you Model Magic shape. Twist the ends together.
- Thread beads onto the chenille stem and create a ring with the end of the chenille stem. This will allow you to open the ring and attach it to your backpack.
Use the fun tags to personalize and decorate your backpack for the first day of school.
Adult supervision required at all times.