- Wood Birdhouse
- Paint Brush
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Paper Towels
- Aleene's® All Purpose Wood Glue
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Geranium Red
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Cloud White
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Wrought Iron Black
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Pine Green
- Wood Shapes
- Container of Water
- Fine Motor
Note: Be sure to let all paint dry between steps.
Paint roof and toothpicks with Wrought Iron Black, barn sides with Geranium Red, base with Pine Green and gate and ledge with Cloud White.
Snip toothpick ends off with scissors. Use one piece for base and remaining two pieces for weathervane. Position and adhere rooster to top.
Position and adhere horse, tree and rooster weathervane in place as shown.
Do your homework! Choose a birdhouse that will bring native birds to your area to receive maximum enjoyment of your creative efforts!
Using DecoArt® Patio Paint means no outdoor sealer is required to keep this house looking great for years to come!
Let paint dry between steps.
Adult supervision is required at all times.