Bastille Day Scratch Art
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Wood Dowel
- Poster Board
- Mat for Framing
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Licorice
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Color poster board with crayons using assorted bright colors in a random pattern. Make sure crayon coverage is heavy.
- Paint over the colored area on the poster board with acrylic paint. Two coats may be needed. Let dry completely.
- Use the dowel to scratch off paint to create the design.
- Glue the mat over the poster board.
Bastille Day is a national holiday in France. It is very much like Independence Day in the United States because it is a celebration of the beginning of a new form of government.
Adult supervision required at all times.