- Printed Cardstock (1) - Style/Color of Choice
- Solid Cardstock (1) - Black
- Small Cardstock Squares (3) - Style/Color of Choice
- Recollections™ "Happy Hallowen" stamp
- Ribbon, 6" Long - Style/Color of Choice
- Rhinestones, 1/4" (2) - Black
- Bone Folder or Scoring Tool
- Ink Pad - Black
- Glitter - Color(s) of Choice
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
Using the template of your choice, cut a bat from the sheet of printed paper. Cut another bat from the sheet of solid cardstock, slightly larger than the first (approximately 1/2” larger from top to bottom as well as from side to side). Adhere these together.
Print or stamp your greeting on card stock. Layer this onto another 2 papers, each slightly larger than the preceding ones. Adhere the grouping to the center of the bat. Glitter the letters if desired, letting each letter dry before moving onto the next.
Create folds in wings by using a scoreboard or a bone folder.
Add rhinestones for the eyes. Tie a small bow and place this on top of the greeting.
Repeat above process to create as many cards as needed.