Bat Mini Treat Holder
Turn a plain clay pot into an adorable Halloween treat holder in a few fun steps.
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Cloud White, Wrought Iron Black, Petunia Purple, Holly Berry Red
- 2-inch Standard Terra-Cotta Pot
- 2-inch Styrofoam® Ball
- Lavender or Purple Foam Sheet
- 7mm Wiggle Eyes
- Paintbrushes: ¾-inch flat, #0 liner
- Low-Temperature Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paint Palette or Plastic Plate
- Container of Water
- Tracing & Transfer Paper, optional
Paint pot with Wrought Iron Black and Styrofoam® ball with Petunia Purple.
Trace and transfer wing and ear pattern onto foam sheet. Cut out shapes with scissors.
Use liner and Cloud White to paint lettering on black pot and mouth on Styrofoam® ball.
Position Styrofoam® ball on pot side and push down. Remove and fill groove with glue. Reposition and adhere.
Position and adhere wings, ears and wiggle eyes.
Use liner and Holly Berry Red to dot on nose.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Allow all paint to dry between painting steps.