Bavarian Cuckoo Bird House
- 1 Cuckoo-style birdhouse with balcony
- Recollections Silver and champagne glitter
- Sage Green Acrylic Paint
- Brown Acrylic Craft paint
- Paintbrush – ½” flat
- Paint brush – ½” angled
- Craft glue
- Coat trees lightly with sage green. Let dry.
- Create a wash with water and brown paint. Apply to roof, awning, balcony, and trim. Let dry.
- Add glitter detailing to birds on top of trees by coating with craft glue and sprinkling glitter over it. Tap off excess.
- Create snow detailing on trees by applying craft glue sporadically to the branches. Sprinkle with glitter and tap off excess.
- Create shingles with craft glue. Draw scallops with craft glue. Sprinkle with glitter and tap off excess. We did the roof in 2 sections so our glue didn’t dry before our glitter was applied. Repeat until you have achieved the desired amount of shingles and let dry.