Bazzill Paper Purse
- Bazzill® Cardstock – Color of Choice
- Scrapbook Paper – Pattern of Choice
- Ribbon – Pattern and Colors of Choice
- Recollections™ Flowers
- Terrifically Tacky Tape®
- Glue Dots
- Paper Trimmer – Cutter and Scorer Attachments
- Hole Punch
- Bone Folder
- Velcro® Dot
- Pattern Printed from www.michaels.com
Print pattern from www.michaels.com, then cut and trace onto Bazzill® cardstock. Cut along solid lines from pattern and score on dotted lines. Fold along score lines using bone folder for a smooth look.
Form purse using Terrifically Tacky Tape® on the sides.
Punch holes on the sides and add ribbons as shown and trim to desired length.
Cut and score the purse “flap” using the pattern out of scrapbook paper. Attach to purse with Terrifically Tacky Tape® on the back. Add Velcro® dot to the back of the point.
Layer flowers as desired with glue dots and embellish with rhinestone and attach to flap as shown.