Be Mine Scrapbook Layout
- Kraft Cardstock, 12-inch x 12-inch
- Red Cardstock, 12-inch x 12-inch
- Anna Griffin Isabelle Collection Paper Pack
- Jolee’s Boutique Tween Gem Hearts Stickers
- Making Memories Felt Alphabet Stickers
- Making Memories Love Pebbles Epoxy Stickers
- Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
- Fiskars Large Circle Squeeze Punch
- Fiskars XL Circle Squeeze Punch
- Fiskars XL Square Punch
- Fiskars XL Oopsie Daisy Punch
- Darice Self-Stick Gems
- American Crafts Ribbon
- Foam Adhesive
- Photo of choice
Place an 11-inch x 11-inch square of kraft cardstock in the center of a 12-inch x 12-inch square of red cardstock.
Adhere a 2¼-inch x 12-inch scallop-edged pink patterned paper strip to the bottom of the page.
Add a ½-inch x 12-inch patterned paper strip on the pink border. Apply the sticker title above this strip, on the right side of the page. Add tiny gems on either side, if desired.
Mat a 5-inch x 8-inch photo with red cardstock and adhere to the left side of the page.
Layer two circles together and attach a ribbon to them. Attach circles to the bottom left corner of the matted photograph. Place an epoxy sentiment next to them.
Punch 5 red circles and 5 patterned paper squares and place on the page as shown.
Punch a large daisy flower; snip off two petals at a time to look like a heart. Make five small hearts and apply one to each red circle. Add rhinestones beside each heart.