"Be Mine" Valentine's Day Card
Use your creativity to make your card unique!
Designed by Sulyn Industries.
- Craft Glue
- Creatology™ Construction Paper (or Foam or Large Letter Stickers) – Black
- Creatology™ Glitter Foam – Red
- Cardstock – White
- Creatology™ Glitter Glue, 1.8 oz. – Pink, Red and Silver
- Foam Hearts, Small – Pink (2) and Red (4)
- Foam Hearts, Large – Pink (4)
- Gem, Large ( ¾"-1") – Crystal
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem – Green
- Pattern (download button below)
Cut a piece of red glitter foam 6"x8".
Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5"x7".
Print and cut out patterns (download button below). In the bottom center of the white cardstock, trace and cut out a heart shape.
Glue white cardstock to center of glitter foam.
To make flower, glue four large pink heart shapes with points facing together in a circle onto the card. Glue four small red hearts in similar fashion on top of larger hearts. Glue a large gem in the center.
Glue a sparkly green chenille stem down the side of the white cardstock and bend the bottom to form a petal on the “stem.”
Cut letters “BE MINE” out of black foam or construction paper (pattern provided). Arrange them on the card and glue them in place.
Glue a small foam heart in top corner and bottom corner on the left side of card
Using glitter glue, add decorative details to the hearts, the flower, the letters and the background.