Martha Stewart Crafts™ "Be Mine" Valentine Frame
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Pink Carnation and Habanero
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Glitter Acrylic Craft Paint – Garnet
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils – Sweet Nothings
- Unfinished Wood Frame
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paper Towels
- Foam Plates
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
Using utility brush, base coat frame with Pink Carnation; let dry.
Sand frame smooth using fine grit sandpaper.
Reapply Pink Carnation; let dry.
Measure width of frame opening to locate center. Center “Be Mine” stencil; use foam pouncer and Habanero paint to stencil the words. Remove stencil and let dry.
Position heart stencil around frame opening and stencil hearts one at a time with Habanero. Remove stencil; let dry.
Re-align heart stencil and re-stencil each heart with Garnet glitter paint.
Using utility brush, paint the inside and outside edges of the frame Habanero; let dry.
Repaint the inside and outside frame edges with Garnet glitter paint.