Be The Star Card
This fresh, contemporary card made with clear stamps from Inkadinkado is perfect for graduation or any other special accomplishment.
Design courtesy of Heather Garl.
- Inkadinkado® Sending Wishes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® All About Borders Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Round Frames Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Chalk Ink - Chestnut
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- K&Company™ Summer Travel 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections® Trucks & Trains Cardstock
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
- Corder Rounder Punch
Create a 5 1/2 inch square side-folding card from yellow cardstock.
Stamp the corner image in each corner with timber brown ink.
Add the matching border image on all four sides.
Cut four 2-inch squares from pattern papers. Round all of the corners and tint the edges with chestnut chalk ink.
Stamp “congrats” on one of the squares with timber brown ink and stamp the star image on another square with timber brown ink.
Attach the star square to the card with foam adhesive and glue the other squares to the card.