Beach Painted Frame by DecoArt®
- DecoArt® Acrylic Paint – White, Black, Island Blue, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Pink Blast, Yellow and Ocean Breeze
- DecoArt® Varnish – Satin
- Wood Frame, 3½"x3½"
- Paintbrushes – #¾" Flat, #4 Flat and #1 Liner
- Paper Towels
- Palette Paper (or Paper Plate)
- Transfer Paper (Light and Dark)
- Tracing Paper
- Water Basin
- Sharpie(R) Permanent Marker, Ultra Fine and
- Fine – Black
Step 1 Allow to dry between painting steps.
Step 2 Base-coat the frame Island Blue.
Step 3 Paint the sun yellow. When dry, lightly stipple white in the center and line mouth and dot eyes black.
Step 4 Paint the “heart rays” orange.
Step 5 Paint the “B” Light Green.
Step 6 Paint the “E” Pink Blast.
Step 7 Paint the “A” yellow.
Step 8 Paint the “C” Ocean Breeze.
Step 9 Paint the “H” orange.
Step 10 Use permanent marker or liner brush and black to outline and add details.
Step 11 Seal with varnish. Let dry between coats.