Bead Gallery® Skyrim Necklace
Make a stunning necklace with a druzy pendant and lustrous glass rondelles from Bead Gallery®.
Designed by Denise Yezbak Moore
- Bead Gallery® Acrylic Druzy Metal Pendant – Sapphire
- Bead Gallery® Glass Luster Rondelles, Large (18)
- Bead Gallery® Acrylic Metal Bead, Large-hole – Sapphire (12)
- Bead Gallery® Metal Bead, 5mm – Silver-plated (42)
- Beadalon® 49-strand Beading Wire, 0.61mm (22")
- Oval Chain, Small (81")
- Beadalon® Crimp Bead, Size 1 – Silver-tone (2)
- Lobster Clasp, Large
- Jump Ring, 15mm – Silver-tone
- Jump Rings, 10mm – Silver-tone (4)
- Jump Ring, 5mm – Silver-tone
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Crimping Pliers
Step 1 Using 24" of beading wire, string crimp bead, form loop, pass loop back through crimp bead and crimp. String five 5mm metal beads, rondelle, two 5mm metal beads and repeat seven times. String rondelle, pendant, rondelle, two 5mm metal beads, repeat eight times, three 5mm metal beads and crimp bead; crimp.
Step 2 Attach 15mm jump ring on left side of necklace. Using 5mm jump ring, connect lobster clasp to right side of necklace.
Step 3 Cut six pieces of 13½" of chain. Using a 10mm jump ring, attach all six strands to ring. Hold chain up and string sapphire large hole bead. Repeat 11 times. Using a 10mm jump ring, attach all six strands to ring on the other side of necklace.
Step 4 Using a 10mm jump ring, connect chain to 15mm jump ring on left side of necklace. Using a 10mm jump ring, connect chain to 5mm jump ring on right side of necklace.