Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Flower Hair Clip
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Leaves, 2
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Connector
- Silver Ribbon
- Hair Clip
1. Thread the needle with the thread. Put a knot at the end of the tread.
2. Fold the ribbon or material in half so that both of the seams touch each other.
3. Take the needle and create a basting stitch along the edge of the ribbon. Once the thread is all the way across the ribbon, gently pull the tread to create a gather to create the flower. Use the needle and thread to help secure the flower in place. Tie off thread and cut remaining thread off.
4. Take flower and glue it to the hair clip. Then glue the leaves under the flower so that they fan out from the flower.
5. Use you side cutters to remove the connector loops from the crystal connector. Glue it into the center of the flower. Let glue dry before using.