Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Estate Classic Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Fan 3-in-1 Pendant
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Connectors
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ 7-inch Pearl and Gunmetal Chain, 3
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Fleur de lis Connectors, 2
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Twist Pearls, 8
- Bead Landing™ Crystal Cup Chain, 2
- Bead Landing™ Gunmetal Chain
- Gunmetal Closure
- Gunmetal Headpins, 7
- Gunmetal Eyepin
- Gunmetal Jump Rings, 6
- Wire Cutters
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
1. Using pliers open up a jump ring, place at the bottom of one of the Amethyst fleur de lis connectors.
2. Place two of the pearl and chain strands and one of the crystal cup chains onto the jump ring. Close the jump ring securely. Leave one of the pearl and chain strands loose at the bottom and connect the remaining pearl and chain strand with the crystal cup chain to the opposite side of the necklace with a jump ring, add another pearl and chain strand before closing the ring securely. There should be a loose pearl and chain strand on each side of the necklace.
3. Open one end of the second pearl and chain strand and attach it so that it layers below the top chain. Close ring securely and repeat to attach to other side of the necklace.
4. Attach using jump rings the second crystal cup chain to the necklace.
5. Open a jump ring with the pliers to connect each loose end of the pearl and chain necklace to the top of the crystal fan pendant in the center of the necklace. Close jump rings securely.
6. Place a pearl onto the eye pin. Using your round rose pliers, place the pliers onto the wire. Bend the wire into a right angle. Bring the wire over the top of the pliers jaw but not past it. Trim the wire next to the bend, place the pearl so that it is attached to the bottom of the fan pendant and tuck the wire at the base of the bead securely. Open the eye pin and attach it to the crystal connector. Close the eye pin securely.
7. Place the remaining pearls onto the headpins. Using your round rose pliers, place the pliers onto the wire. Bend the wire into a right angle. Bring the wire over the top of the pliers jaw but not past it. Trim the wire next to the bend, place one pearl at the bottom of the crystal connector and the remaining pearls throughout the chain above.
8. Open jump rings and attach the Bead Landing gunmetal chain to the top of the fleur de lis connectors on either side of the necklace. Adjust the chain to the overall necklace length desired.