Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Frosted Forest Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Leaf Charms, 3
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Black Oval Crystal Connector, 2
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Oval Crystal Connector, 2
- Bead Landing™ Pearls- White & Black Pearls, 6
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ 7-inch Mesh Linked Chain
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ 7-inch Chain with Amethyst Chips
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Bead Caps, 8
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ 7-inch Mesh Link & Pearl Chain, 2
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Amethyst Rondelle Crystals, 4
- Gunmetal Clasp
- Gunmetal Jump rings, 11
- Gunmetal Headpins, 10
- 2-inch Gunmetal Basic Chain
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
1. Use pliers to open to large gunmetal jump rings.
2. Place the Amethyst Falls 7-inch mesh linked chain onto the jump rings at each end of the chain. Do not close the jump rings yet.
3. Take the Amethyst Falls 7-inch chain with amethyst chips and weave the chain through the mesh-linked chain. Once woven, place each end on the jump ring connected to the mesh chain.
4. Before closing jump rings, also add one of the oval crystal and black crystal oval connectors to either side.
5. Last, slide the 2-Amethyst Falls -7-inch mesh link and pearl chain onto the jump ring’s at both ends. Use the pliers and close the jump rings securely. There will be 3 different sections of chain and 1 connector that will be connected by the jump ring on each side of the necklace.
6. Open two jump rings with the pliers and attach the clasp to one side of the necklace and the 2-inch piece of chain to the other side. The chain will function as an extender chain to adjust the necklace as needed when wearing.
7. Take the 3 Amethyst Falls leaf charms and connect to the necklace with jump rings, equally spaced from the center of the necklace. Securely close the jump rings.
8. Place the remaining two crystal oval connectors with jump rings onto the necklace spaced between the leaf charms. Close jump rings securely.
9. Place the 4 crystals and 2 remaining pearls onto headpins and attach to the jump ring where the mesh-linked chain is connected to the mesh link and pearl chain.