Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Modern Romance Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ 7-inch Gunmetal Mesh Chains, 3
- Bead Landing™ Amethyst Falls™ Crystal Connectors, 4
- Bead Landing™ Beige Pearls, 10
- Gunmetal Closure
- Gunmetal Headpins, 10
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
1. Using pliers open up a large ring on the Bead Landing gunmetal chain, slide one end of one of the Amethyst Falls gunmetal Mesh Chains onto the ring and close ring securely.
2. Repeat for the other end of the mesh chain.
3. Count 4 rings above where the two chains are connected and repeat step 1 & 2 to connect the next mesh chain to the necklace on both sides.
4. Repeat step 3 to attach the last mesh chain to the necklace.
5. Open the next ring above the last mesh chain attached and place one of the Amethyst Falls crystal connectors onto the ring. Close securely. Repeat on opposite side of the necklace
6. Count 3 rings above the crystal connector and repeat step 5 to connect the last two crystal connectors on both sides of the necklace. Be sure to close jump rings securely.
7. Adjust the remaining chain to the overall length of necklace that is desire and attach closure to the necklace.
8. Place a pearl on each of the gunmetal headpins. Using your round rose pliers, place the pliers onto the wire. Bend the wire into a right angle. Bring the wire over the top of the pliers jaw but not past it. Trim the wire next to the bend, place the pearl where desired at the side of the necklace onto the chain and tuck the wire at the base of the bead securely.
9. Continue to repeat step 8 until all pearls have been placed.