Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree - Artful Wings Bracelet
Mixing beads, charms, pearls and art paper gives an artsy, whimsical feel to this bracelet.
Designed by June Beach
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Bezel Charm Bracelet
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Jewelry Art Paper Birds & Floral
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Round Crystal Filigree Charms (3)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Filigree Beads (2)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Decorative Headpins (6)
- Assorted Crystals (9)
- Bead Landing Pearls (16)
- Headpins (30)
- Jump Rings (4)
- 2- Part Resin
Cut the art paper to fit oval bezels in the charm bracelet.
Pre-coat art paper on both sides of paper. Let dry thoroughly. Coat a second time and let dry thoroughly.
Mix 2- part resin to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Place art paper into the bezel. Pour the resin properly over the art paper. Allow the resin to dry completely or approximately 72 hours.
Using jump rings attach the filigree charms to the bracelet.
Place crystals onto the decorative headpins. Use the round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop right. Attach the loop to the bracelet. Use the side cutters to trim excess wire close to the stem and tuck end into the top of the bead securely. Repeat for all remaining headpins to attach the pearls, filigree beads and crystals throughout the bracelet.
Open a jump-ring with pliers. Place clasp onto the jump ring and attach to one end of the bracelet. Close jump ring securely. Place another jump ring on the opposite side of the necklace or an extender chain to adjust the bracelet. Close securely.