Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ London Bridge Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Travel Art Paper
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Oval Bezel (3)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Round Crystal Filigree
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Antique Silver Filigree Chain
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Coin Charms (20)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Filigree Round Beads (4)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Decorative Head Pins (7)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Filigree Bead Caps (5)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree™ Round Filigree Mega Charm
- Bead Landing™ Round Link Chain, Medium - Antique Gold
- Bead Landing™ Link Chain, Small - Silver
- Bead Landing™ Link Chain, Small - Antique Gold
- Bead Landing™ Link Chain, Medium - Antique Gold
- Bead Landing™Link Chain - Antique Gold and Copper
- Bead Landing™ Pearls (5) - Blue
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings (6) - Antique Gold
- 8mm Round Faceted Dark Red Crystals (7)
- Bead Landing™ Clasp - Antique Gold
- Flat Back Crystals (3)
- 6mm Bicone Montana Blue Crystals (5)
- Wire - Gold
- Mod Podge® Sealer
- Two-Part Resin
Cut the London Bridge art paper to fit oval bezel.
Pre-coat art paper with Mod Podge® sealer on both sides of paper. Let dry thoroughly.
Mix two-part resin to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Place art paper into the bezel. Pour the resin carefully over the art paper. Allow the resin to dry completely (approximately 72 hours).
Glue round filigree to the back of the London Bridge bezel. Let dry.
Attach round link chain to the London Bridge bezel with a jump ring. Attach other end to the round crystal filigree with a jump ring.
Cut the remaining assorted chains to various lengths and connect with a jump ring to each end of the London Bridge bezel and the round crystal filigree, allowing the chain to drape and create varied lengths throughout the necklace.
Using jump rings, attach the filigree pieces to the chains. Glue a flat back crystal into the center of each filigree piece. Let dry.
Attach the coin charms throughout the necklace with jump rings. Close securely.
Place red crystals onto the decorative head pins. Use the round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop right. Attach the loop to the chain. Use the side cutters to trim excess wire close to the stem and tuck end into the top of the bead securely. Repeat for all head pins throughout the necklace.
Repeat previous step to attach the remaining filigree beads and pearls with filigree bead caps throughout the necklace.
Adjust the back of the necklace to the length desired for the overall finished necklace. Remove extra links of the medium round link chain. Open a jump ring with pliers. Place clasp onto the jump ring and attach to one end of the chain at the back of the necklace. Close jump ring securely. Place another jump ring on the opposite side of the necklace or an extender chain to adjust the necklace. Close securely.