Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Fringe Bracelet
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Copper Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Brushed Gold Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Small Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Large Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Small Textured Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Clear Crystal Cup Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Lobster Claw Closure
- Silver & Gold Jump Rings
- Flush Cutters
- Needle Nose Pliers
Cut two 7-inch sections of large silver chain, weave small silver texture chain through the two sections to connect.
Use a jump ring to connect all three chain together at each end.
Add a lobster claw closure to one end and close jump ring securely.
Create various sections of chain using the copper, brushed gold and small silver chain in varying lengths.
Cut 5 crystal sections of the cup chain and attach the connector to the top part of the cup chain, use pliers to securely close the closure on the cup chain.
Attach 2 sections of the copper chain with one section of the brushed gold on one jump ring alternating every other section with a jump ring with two sections of the same silver chain and the crystal cup chain.
Design Note: Make sure to close all jump rings securely. Make chains longer or shorter as desired. More chain or crystal cup chain can be added as needed.