Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Rocker Chic Necklace
Designed by June Beach for Bead Landing™ Metal Madness
Featured in People Style Watch Magazine
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Gunmetal Large Ring Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Gunmetal Medium Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Brushed Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Large Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Gold Textured Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Medium Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Medium Large Link Silver Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Clear Crystal Cup Chain
- Bead Landing™ Metal Madness Lobster Claw Closure
- Silver & Gold Jump Rings
- Crystal and Crystal AB Crystals in different lengths and shapes
- Flush Cutters
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Use 3 different Metal Madness chains all in 14-inch length and braid together. After braiding, knot the chain in three different locations. Use jump rings at each end of the three chains to secure the braids. Make sure jump rings are closed securely with your pliers
Cut a 4-inch piece of wire. Create a wire loop by using the tip of your chain nose- pliers and bend the wire into a right angle. Position the round nose pliers vertically into the bend and bring the wire over the top of the pliers. Move the pliers round part into the curved wire. Wrap the wire down and around the bottom of the pliers to create the loop. Attach loop to a chain, hold loop with the pliers. Wrap the wire tail around the stem of the wire, keeping it snug to the stem. Cut excess wire and press end close to stem with your pliers.
Add crystal to the wire and repeat the above step and securely to another section of chain where desired. Chain can then be cut as needed and to length needed to weave or wire at different sections of the necklace.
Weave some of the chain under and around other sections of chain to create a multi-layered look.
Design Note: Make sure to close all jump rings securely. Make chains longer or shorter as desired. Alternate colors of chain can be used for different looks and effects. Each necklace will be one of a kind due to the nature of the weaving and knotting of the chain in the necklace.