Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Sahara Bracelet
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Gold Patina Beads, 2
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ 7-inch Icon Circle Chain
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ 7-inch Icon Beaded Wrapped Circle Chain
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Small Wood Disc Beads, 15
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Large Wood Disc Beads, 2
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Amber Beads, 2
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Pattern Beads, 3
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Black & White Tribal Beads, 3
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Bi-cone, 14
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ Black Round Beads, 20
- Bead Landing™ Moroccan Safari™ 7-inch Diamond Chain
- Antique Silver Jump Rings, 10
- Antique Silver Head Pins, 18
- Antique Silver Wire
- Antique Silver Lobster Clasp
- Wire Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
1. Cut a 6-inch piece of wire. Create a wire loop by using the tip of your chain nose- pliers and grasp the wire directly above the beads. Bend the wire into a right angle. Position the round nose pliers vertically into the bend and bring the wire over the top of the pliers. Move the pliers round part into the curved wire. Wrap the wire down and around the bottom of the pliers to create a loop. Slide the loop onto the open the end loop of the Moroccan Safari 7-inch icon circle chain. Hold loop with the pliers. Wrap the wire tail around the stem of the wire, keeping it snug to the stem. Cut excess wire and press end close to stem with your pliers.
2. Place onto wire bi-cone bead, three small wooden disc beads and a bi-cone bead. Repeat steps above to create a loop, connect to antique silver closure before finishing wrap.
3. Measure approximately 1-inch section of the Moroccan Safari diamond chain and remove from the chain.
4. Open jump ring at the end of the circle chain with pliers, attach the 1-inch section of diamond chain. Close jump ring securely with the pliers.
5. Take a jump ring, open the ring and attach one end of wire wrapped pendant and one of the diamond wire wrapped connectors, close the jump ring.
6. Remove the beaded circle charms from the icon chain. Open jump ring at the top of the charm and attach to one of the link sections of the circle chain. Use pliers to close jump rings securely. Repeat to attach the remaining beaded circle charms.
7. Place the various bead combinations onto headpins. At attach, use your round nose pliers to create a simple loop at the top, connect the jump ring to the bracelet at the link sections, trim excess wire and tuck the wire into the top of the bead.
8. Continue to repeat until all of the beads and headpins have been placed onto the bracelet and the end of the diamond link chain, which will act as an extender chain to be able to adjust the bracelet for a comfortable fit.