Bead Landing™ Rhinestone Earrings
Designed by Michaels Jewelry Instructor Gabriella Girgenti from Toronto- Brampton, ON.
- Bead Landing™ Rhinestone Chain (1)
- Bead Landing™ Ear Wire Hooks (2)
- Bead Landing™ Earring Loops (3-prong) (2)
- Bead Landing™ Head Pin (6)
- Bicone Beads, 2mm – Crystal (4)
- Bicone Beads, 4mm – Crystal (2)
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings (6)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Attach ear wire hooks to earring loops.
Cut two pieces of rhinestone chain each 4" long.
Attach rhinestone chain closure by folding in ends with flat nose pliers.
Attach jump rings to both ends of chain.
Attach jump rings to outer rings of earring loops.
Thread one 2mm bicone, one 4mm bicone, and one 2mm bicone onto flat nose pin and wire wrap closed.
Attach threaded bicones onto center ring of earring loops.