Bead Landing Color Block Tassel Bracelets
Bead Landing™ craft beads are so easy to use and make fun pieces like these Color Block Tassel Bracelets.
Designed by Melissa Manks.
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
- Bead Landing™ Craft Beads
- Bead Landing™ Cable Chain – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Assorted Jump Rings
- Bead Landing™ Elastic Cord
Cut two 9" pieces of elastic cord.
Tie a knot on the end of the elastic cord, leaving a 1" tail. String on 12-14 beads, as desired. Tie a knot and cut off excess elastic cord. Repeat for second bracelet. Set aside.
Using side cutters, cut fourteen 2½" pieces of chain.
Taking seven pieces of the chain from the previous step, loop each end through a silver jump ring. Attach this jump ring to the elastic cord on your bracelet. Close jump ring. Repeat for second bracelet.