Bead Landing Dapping Concave Earrings
- Bead Landing™ Wood Dapping Block
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Ball Peen Hammer, 4 oz.
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Metal Blanks – Circles
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Metal Sheets, 28ga
- Bead Landing™ Ear Wire Hook – Silver
- Safety Goggles
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Long Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Jump Ring, 6mm – Gold
- Bead Landing™ Jump Ring Assortment – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
Place one large silver round metal blank in corresponding depression on your wood dapping block. Hammer with ball peen end to form a concave shape with slight texture. Repeat this using one large copper round metal blank, one small silver round metal blank, and one small copper round metal blank.
Open one gold 6mm jump ring. Insert jump ring through large concave silver blank and small concave copper blank from the first step. Close jump ring. This will now be called “Earring Set 1.”
Open one gold 6mm jump ring. Insert jump ring through large concave copper blank and one concave small silver blank from the first step. Close jump ring. This will now be called “Earring Set 2.”
Connect Earring Set 1 to ear wire using a gold 4mm jump ring. Repeat with second earring.