Bead Landing Dapping Tri-Formed Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Steel Bench Block
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Ball Peen Hammer, 4 oz.
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Shears
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Metal Sheets, 28ga
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Steel Hole Punch
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Long Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Forming Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Jump Ring, 10mm – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Snake Chain – Gold
- Permanent Marker
- Safety Goggles
Cut three rectangles each in the following measurements with shears: 3¼" by 3" in silver, 2½" by 3" in brass, and 1¼" by 3" in gold. Using the full area of each rectangle, draw a triangle shape with a sharpie. Cut triangles using metal shears.
Select the silver triangle blank from above, place it on the steel bench block. Hold triangle blank with the long nose pliers and create texture using the ball peen hammer. Repeat on two remaining triangle blanks.
Carefully hold the textured silver triangle and curl in two edges on the shortest side of the triangle using the forming pliers. Repeat with two remaining textured triangles.
Using the steel hole punch, punch a hole 1/8" from the top of each triangle piece.
Open one 10mm copper jump ring. Insert jump ring though all three formed triangles from the largest to smallest. Close jump ring.
To wear: Slide pendant through gold snake chain necklace.