Bead Landing Personalized Charm Necklace
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
- Bead Landing™ Letter Stamp Set – Letter
- Bead Landing™ Punch Set – Number 0-9
- Bead Landing™ Disc Cutter, Large
- Bead Landing™ Lubricant
- Bead Landing™ Steel Hole Punch
- Bead Landing™ Brass Mallet
- Bead Landing™ Steel Bench Block
- Bead Landing™ Head Pins – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings – Silver Assortment
- Bead Landing™ Snake Chain – Silver (16")
- Bead Landing™ Plastic Faceted Beads, 6mm
- Bead Landing™ Metal Sheets, 24 ga.
Place the large disc cutter on top of the steel bench block. Remove all punches from disc cutter and insert sheet metal. Dip the end of the metal punch, size of choice, into lubricant and wipe off excess with rag. Insert metal punch into corresponding hole. Using the brass mallet, strike punch until it hits the steel bench block. Remove circle disc. Repeat this two more times.
Tape the edges of the circle disc to the steel bench block. Using the letter stamp set and brass mallet, stamp as desired. Remove tape. Repeat process with the other two circle discs.
Using the steel hole punch, punch a hole at the top of all three circle discs.
Attach circle discs to snake chain using jump rings.
Insert head pin through bead. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45° angle. Using the side cutters, trim the edge to about ¼". Using the round nose pliers, make a simple loop to secure the bead.