Bead Landing Seascape Charm Bracelet
- Bead Landing™ Chain
- Bead Landing™ Seascape Charms – Sand Dollars, Rose Gold Shells, Sea Turtles, Natural Shells and Sea Life
- Bead Landing™ Seascape Bead Caps – Starfish
- Bead Landing™ Seascape Toggle
- Bead Landing™ Seascape Faceted Crystals – Blue
- Bead Landing™ Seascape Round Beads – Green
- Eye Pins
- Wire Cutters
- Bent Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Jump Rings
Cut a length of Bead Landing™ chain to fit your wrist size, approximately 7-8".
On one end of the chain, attach a link of two jump rings. Before closing the jump rings, place the loop in the bar end of the toggle onto the jump rings.
On the other end of the chain, attach a jump ring. Before closing the jump rings, attach the toggle.
Place one Bead Landing™ Seascape charm and one Bead Landing™ Seascape starfish bead cap onto an eye pin. Use round nose pliers to grasp the end of the pin and curve the pin by using a rolling motion to fold it over a single round prong.
Open a jump ring with bent nose pliers and place a charm on the jump ring. Before closing the jump ring, place it on a link in the chain. Repeat this step with each charm that you place on the bracelet.