Bead Landing Textured Heart Earrings
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
- Bead Landing™ Texture Hammer
- Bead Landing™ Steel Bench Block
- Bead Landing™ Glass Seed Bead Mix
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Head Pins – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Ear Wires – Copper
- Bead Landing™ Metal Blank Assortment
- Masking Tape
Tape the edges of the two heart-shaped metal blanks to the steel bench block. Using your texture hammer, create texture on surface as desired. Remove masking tape.
Attach an ear wire to the top of both heart blanks using a jump ring. Set aside.
Insert a head pin through one glass seed bead. Using the round nose pliers, bend the head pin at a 45° angle. Using the side cutters, trim the edge to about ¼". Using the round nose pliers, make a simple loop to secure the bead. Repeat this process five times. These will be referred to as “Glass Bead Charms.”
Attach three of the Glass Bead Charms to each of the heart blanks using the existing holes.