- Plastic Lid
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Assorted Beads of Choice
- Ribbon of Choice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Blunt Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Trace the lid onto the felt square and cut out. Glue the felt circle to the bottom of the lid.
- Twist the chenille stems together at the ends to make one long stem. Thread beads onto the long stem.
- Starting in the center of the lid, glue the beaded chenille stem into a tight coil, curling as you go. If you run out of beads on the chenille stem, glue loose beads to fill in.
- Glue ribbon around the outer edge of the lid and trim excess.
TipsThese coasters should only be used with cold drinks.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.