- Wilton Round Pan- 6 and 8 inch
- Wilton Round Pan- 10 x 3 inch
- Wilton Decorating Tip, No. 2
- Wilton Icing Color-Rose
- Wilton Ornaments: 6-1/2 inch Cake Bows
- Wilton White Ready-to-use Rolled Fondant-80 ounces
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Wilton Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Wilton Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton Royal Icing Recipe
- Wilton Cakes N More 3-Tier Party Stand
- Wilton Floral Collection Flower-Making Set
- Wilton Confectionery Tool Set
- Wilton Flower Former Set
- Wilton Gum-Tex™
- Wilton Meringue Powder
- Wilton Cake Circles
- Wide Satin Ribbon- Brown, 76-inches long
- Double-Stick Tape
Assembly: In advance, add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 12 oz. of white fondant; tint rose.
Roll out fondant 1/8-inch thick; cut flowers using forget-me-not cutter. Cup flowers on thick foam using ball tool. Add tip 2 white dot centers in royal icing. Let dry on small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
Tint cake bows rose following package instructions.
Place 1-layer cakes (3 in. high) on same-size cake circles and prepare for rolled fondant. Cover cakes with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother.
Wrap ribbon around base of each cake; secure with tape. Attach flowers with dots of icing.