Believe Art Necklace
Create your own artful pendants with Bead Landing Exclusive jewelry art paper and resin.
Designed by June Beach
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Art Paper
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames &Filigree, Rectangle Antique Gold Bezel
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Gear Charms (7)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Decorative Headpins
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Filigree Bead Caps (5)
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree, Round Filigree Flower
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Medium Round Link Chain
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree Black Ribbon
- Bead Landing™ Small Link Silver Chain (2)
- Bead Landing™ Small Link Antique Gold Chain
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Medium Link Chain
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Chain
- Bead Landing™ Champagne Pearls (5)
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Jump Rings (6)
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Clasp
- Bead Landing™ Antique Gold Headpins (5)
- Flat back Crystals (3)
- Wire – Gold
- 2- Part Resin
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
Cut the Believe art paper to fit rectangle bezel.
Pre-coat art paper on both sides of paper. Let dry thoroughly.
Mix 2- part resin to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Place art paper into the bezel. Pour the resin properly over the art paper. Allow the resin to dry completely or approximately 72 hours.
Attach the center of the medium link antique gold chain to the Believe Artwork Bezel with a jump ring. Attach each end to a jump ring.
Using a small jump ring, cut assorted lengths of the small links chains. Place on jump ring behind the Believe art pendant. Close jump ring securely. This will create the tassel effect behind the pendant.
Cut the assorted chains to various lengths and connect to the jump ring on each end, allowing the chain to drape and create varied lengths throughout the necklace. Attach one jump ring to one end of the black ribbon bead cap. Attach clasp on opposite side of the black ribbon. Clasp will attach to the other jump ring connected to the chain lengths.
Take decorative headpin and place into center of the antique gold filigree flower pieces. Use round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop to attach to the center of the chain. Use side cutters to trim excess wire close. Tuck the end into the headpin stem so that it creates a closed loop.
Using jump rings, attach the gear charms to the chain. Glue a flat back crystal into the center of some of the gears. Let dry.
Place pearls and bead caps onto the headpins. Use the round nose pliers to bend the wire into a loop right. Attach the loop to the chain. Use the side cutters to trim excess wire close to the stem and tuck end into the top of the bead securely. Repeat for all headpins throughout the necklace.
Using above step, place remaining pearl and gear onto the necklace at the top of the Believe art pendant.