Best Wishes Card
Add flocking to stamped images from Inkadinkado® to create fun, creative designs on this Best Wishes card.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Flower Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Birds Cling Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Colors of Choice
- K&Company® Sweet Nectar Tag Pad
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Flocking Powder - Cosmos
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Flocking Powder - Daffodil
- Ranger® Glossy Accents™ Clear Dimensional Adhesive
Create a 5 inch square top-folding card from cream cardstock.
Cut a 4-1/2 inch square from light blue cardstock. Stamp bird images along left side of square.
Layer one bird with the clear adhesive. Sprinkle daffodil flocking powder on top of the adhesive. Gently tap off the excess. Repeat to add cosmos flocking powder to the other bird image. Allow time for the adhesive to dry.
Glue the rectangle to the card.
Stamp the sentiment on a pink tag and glue the tag to the card.