Bewitch & Beguile Me Earrings
Let these earrings bewitch and beguile you!
Designed by Erin Prais-Hintz.
- Crystal Tear Drop Sliders – Blue (2)
- Bicone Crystals, 6mm – Blue Iris (6)
- Faceted Rondelle, 3mm – Blue Iris (8)
- Filigree Spacer Beads, Large – Gold-plate (2)
- Filigree Spacer Beads, Small – Gold-plate (6)
- Craft Wire – Gold-plate (~16”)
- Jump Rings, 6mm – Gold-plate (6)
- French Ear Wires – Gold-plate (2)
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Cut the craft wire into eight 2" sections. Use the largest part of the round nose pliers to make a U-shaped bend at about ¾". String the 3mm blue iris rondelle. Cross the wire and use the shortest side to wrap securely twice. Trim the remaining wire. String one small gold filigree bead and one 6mm bicone crystal. Make a wrapped loop at the top to secure. Repeat five more times.
Step 2 Open the six jump rings and attach the beaded dangles from Step 1 to each of the three loops on the back of the blue crystal sliders.
Step 3 On the remaining cut craft wire, form a loop 1" in on the wire. Before closing the loop, string the wire through the top opening on the blue crystal slider. Finish with a wrapped loop that will still allow free swinging movement.
Step 4 String one large filigree bead and one 3mm blue rondelle. Make a wrapped loop at the top to secure. Repeat for the other crystal slider.
Step 5 Attach the dangles to the ear wires.