Bird in the Pines Season's Greetings Card
- Inkadinkado® Season's Greetings Wood Stamp
- Inkadinkado® Earthtones Pigment Ink Stackables
- Inkadinkado® Pearlescent Glitter
- K & Company Susan Winget Glad Tidings Specialty Paper Pad
- K & Company Susan Winget Glad Tidings Floral & Bird Grand Adhesions
- EK Success 5/8-inch Circle Punch
- EK Success 3-D Dots 1/8-inch White Adhesive Squares
- Cardstock: White, Dark Green
- Ribbon: ¾-inch Dark Green
Using white cardstock, make a 4¾-inch x 4-inch top folding card.
Cut a 4½-inch x 3¾-inch rectangle of specialty paper. Attach to center of card front.
Cut a 5-inch length of ribbon. Angle one end. Attach to card front, securing left end to inside of card.
Cut a 3-inch x 1½-inch rectangle of dark green cardstock. Use 5/8-inch circle punch to punch insets into all four corners.
Cut a 2¾-inch x 1¼-inch rectangle of white cardstock. Using green ink, stamp “Seasons Greetings” image. Embellish with pearlescent glitter. Attach to dark green panel. Attach cardinal adhesive. Attach panel to card front using 1/8-inch 3D Dots.