Bird Mini Purse
- Dimensions® Feltworks® Mini Purse – Aqua
- Dimensions® Feltworks® Flat Felt, 3"x4" – Black
- Dimensions® Feltworks® Flat Felt, 2"x2¾" – White
- Dimensions® Feltworks® Roving – White/Black, Tomato/Orange and Butter/Cheddar
- Templates – Bird and Wing
- Embroidery Thread – Various Colors
- Embroidery Needle
- Pencil – White
Using the bird shape template, trace bird on black felt with a white pencil and cut out the shape.
Using the wing shape template, trace the shape on white felt with a pencil and cut it out.
Needle felt four circles using assorted colors of roving on the wing, then needle felt the wing to the bird.
On the bird, needle felt the eye, using white roving then black roving. Blend the red and orange roving together and add to the bird breast.
Needle felt the bird to the purse.
Using orange roving, needle felt a beak directly onto the purse.
Repeat to add the legs to the purse, using cheddar roving.