Create a mini scene with an Inkadinkado® clear stamps and some cardstock, add a pin back, and wear as an embellishment.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Birds Galore Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink - Teal
- Recollections® South Beach Cardstock Value Pack
- Buttons - Big Bag by Blumental Lansing
- Jewelry Essentials™ 3/4" Bar Pins
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
- Journaling Pen
Stamp the bird image on pink cardstock. Cut out the image, leaving a small border of pink cardstock showing. Cover the image with the glossy coating and allow to dry.
Draw a cloud shape with the journaling pen on blue cardstock. Cut out the shape, leaving a small border of blue cardstock showing.
Attach the bird to the cloud with foam adhesive.
Working from the back, thread two pieces of twine through the holes in a button to form an X. Tie the ends in a knot on the back and separate the ends with the point of a scissors or a needle. Glue the button to the cloud.
Glue a pin back to the back of the cloud.