- Stampendous Stamp - Bird Post
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Sparkly Gold
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Marker
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink - Sepia
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Killarney and Java
- Beacon Zip-Dry Adhesive
- Watercolor Pencils
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Paper Trimmer
Fold 8½"x5½" Killarney cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp Hello in Sepia ink on bottom right corner.
On kraft cardstock 5"¼"x 4" stamp Bird Post with Sepia ink.
Tear off edges, leaving about ¼" around frame to make it 3-1/8"x4½".
Color with watercolors.
With a VersaMark® marker add ink just on the Bird’s Crown and emboss with Sparkly Gold embossing powder.
Sponge edges of kraft panel and card front with Sepia ink using a cosmetic sponge.
Glue kraft panel to Java cardstock 5½"x4¼".
Tear off edges leaving about ¼" to make it 3½"x5".
Glue to card front.