Bird Strength Card
This makes a great get well or sympathy card. Or change the sentiment and it’s a beautiful birthday card!
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous™
- Stampendous™ Stamp - Botanical Daffoldil & Lone Bird Stamps
- Stampendous™ Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Encouraging Words
- Recollections® Cardstock - Rust, Black and White
- Recollections® Detail Embossing Powder - Copper
- Stampendous™ Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink -Clear
- Tsukineko® Momento™ Inks - Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo and Summer Sky
- Recollections™ Adhesive Rhinestones
- Sheer Creations Ribbon
- Copic® Marker
- Recollections™ Foam Adhesive Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- Heat Tool
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
- Tsukineko® Sponge Dauber Applicators
Fold an 11"x 4¼" panel of rust cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp the daffodil image multiple times with Bamboo Leaves ink on a 5"x 3¾" white panel of cardstock.
Distress edges of stamped panel by scraping scissors against the edge.
Use sponge dauber to apply Bamboo Leaves ink to the edges and front of panel.
Use sponge dauber to apply Summer Sky ink to center of panel.
Roll/bend the corners of the panel.
Adhere the stamped/distress panel to a 5¼"x4" green panel of cardstock.
Adhere Rhinestone Flourish to panel.
Stamp greeting on panel with black ink.
Tie ribbon around layered panels.
Adhere panels to front of card.
Stamp bird on a scrap of white cardstock with Boss Gloss ink.
Sprinkle Copper embossing powder over image and shake excess back into the jar.
Heat image until powder melts.
Color bird with Copic® marker.
Cut bird image out.
Attach bird to card with foam adhesive squares.