This simple piece of home décor is a great addition to a living room, bedroom or anywhere you want to add a touch of homespun style!
Designed by Miranda Urry
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Cindy Loo Cartridge
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl, Cotton
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Picture Frame with 3½-inch x 5-inch window
- Blue Fabric, 4-inch x 5½-inch
- Brown Spray Paint
Spray paint frame. Let dry.
Secure fabric around cardboard backing. Lay photo mat over fabric. Place in frame beneath glass.
Cut birdhouse: Using Cindy Loo cartridge and Cotton vinyl, press Shift and cut one 4-inch <BrdHse-s>. Peel away excess vinyl. Use transfer tape to place birdhouse on glass as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.