- Wooden Birdhouses - 9
- Lara’s Crafts Wooden 9" Candle Stick - 1
- Lara’s Crafts 6-¾" Wooden Candle Stick - 8
- Americana® Acrylic Paints - Buttermilk, Light Green, Country Red, Burnt Umber and Marigold
- Craft Smart™ Acrylic Paint - Blue Jean
- Lara’s Craft Candle Cup
- Menorah Candles of Choice
- Scrapbook Papers of Choice
- Embellishments - Ribbons and Charms of Choice
- Decorative Edge Scissors
- Border Punches
- Balsa Wood - 4" Wide
- Mod Podge®
- Craft Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Glue birdhouses to candle sticks. Let glue dry.
Paint your birdhouses, candle sticks and candle cups desired colors, let dry.
Cut scrapbook papers to cover roof and sides of desired bird houses. Attach with Mod Podge®, let dry.
Using decorative edge scissors and punches, cut borders for your houses. Glue in place. Use our photo as your guide and embellish your houses. We used buttons, clock parts, keys etc.
Paint balsa wood base and glue birdhouses in place, with your tallest in the center.
Glue small candle cups to tops of birdhouses and place candles in cups.