Birdhouse With Bird Cutout
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Satin – Wedding Cake, Marmalade, Surf
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Weather Crackle Effect
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils – Blossoms
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Birdhouse with Bird Cutout, Large
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towel
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
Step 1 Base coat birdhouse as follows and let dry:
Front – Marmalade
Sides and back – Wedding Cake
Roof – Wedding Cake
Base – Surf
Trim – Wedding Cake
Step 2 When dry, sand smooth. Reapply base colors and let dry.
Step 3 To create an overall floral pattern on sides and back, position small flower stencil where desired and stencil design randomly with Marmalade.
Step 4 Stencil a larger floral design on the front of the birdhouse with Wedding Cake.
Step 5 Apply Weather Crackle Effect over the roof. Allow to dry.
Step 6 When crackle effect is dry, brush Surf liberally over crackle effect in a slip-slap motion. Do NOT over-stroke as crackling will begin immediately. Allow to dry.