- Inkadinkado® Birthday Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Ornate Flourish Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Chelsea Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Months & Days Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Packet of Brackets Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink – Jet Black
- K&Company© Que Sera Sera Designer Paper Pad
- Darice® Paper Mache 5x7 Journal
- Heat Tool
- Pigment Ink – turquoise, teal, ruby
- Black journaling pen
- Distressing tool
1. Stamp the exploding present image with jet black ink in the bottom right corner of the journal cover. Stamp half of a flourish image near the top left corner with jet black ink.
2. Stamp a bracket with ruby ink on the right side above the present. Stamp “birth” and “dates” with teal and turquoise ink aside of the bracket.
3. Cut two rectangles from pattern paper (different widths) and distress the edges. Stack the rectangles and glue along the left side of the journal cover.
4. Stamp the months with teal ink along the top of the pages. To create variety, stamp some vertically and some horizontally.
5. Draw lines using a journaling pen and a ruler.
6. Stamp numbers and brackets randomly with a variety of ink colors to represent the days of each month.